Read all of our Wedding Coordinators Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Me

My photo
Weddings, Parties and everything in between ! My love of watching the seed of an idea flourish brought me to wedding and event planning. My extensive travel and non-profit event planning experience have brought me a unique perspective apart from the traditional planner. Check back often as we continue to update on the events we love, the events we planned and the events that are coming up !

Monday, September 14, 2009

Real Wedding:Liberty House: Zena and Fred

This was the wedding of all wedding's ! Our couple Zena & Fred had a dedicated attention to detail and absolute perfection. Their vows were so sweet ! We absolutely loved them. Below is a small sample of the day's festivities courtesy of the amazing Julia Newman. For more pics of other amazing Julia Newman weddings, visit her blog HERE.


Venue: Liberty House
Coordinator: Beverly Johnson for Capries Events
Florist: Aristocratic by Tammy
Dress: Blue by Enzoani
Shoes: Pucci
Cake:Carlos’ Bakery
Stationary: DeLovely Design and Oh So Suite!
Makeup: Lazarus Baptiste


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous Wedding, Beverly. I really love the bright blues and yellows. Looks like it was an amazing event!

P.S. I love this... said...

Beverly,

You were a GOD-send for our wedding day. I can't begin to count the number of fires you put out during the day but thanks to you, I didn't know about them and was able to enjoy our wedding day to the fullest. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work and super ninja skills with a needle and thread. =)

You are the BEST in the business!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio