Read all of our Wedding Coordinators Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Me

My photo
Weddings, Parties and everything in between ! My love of watching the seed of an idea flourish brought me to wedding and event planning. My extensive travel and non-profit event planning experience have brought me a unique perspective apart from the traditional planner. Check back often as we continue to update on the events we love, the events we planned and the events that are coming up !

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Engagement Party: Gradisca NYC

A couple of weeks ago one of our clients ( The Groom & my BIL) decided to plan a surprise engagement party for the Bride. How fun right !
The party went off without a hitch and she was completely surprised !

Venue: Gradisca NYC
Floral: Beverly Johnson for Capries Events
Invitations: Good ol Evite !
Engagement Photos: Peter Kruger

Congratulations to Kelly and Ian !
We can't wait until your wedding next October 2010!

( Some pictures from their engagement shoot with Peter Kruger)

Check out some pics below, the food was amazing
( I mean they roll their own pasta !)
And everyone seemed to have a really great time.




0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio