Read all of our Wedding Coordinators Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Me

My photo
Weddings, Parties and everything in between ! My love of watching the seed of an idea flourish brought me to wedding and event planning. My extensive travel and non-profit event planning experience have brought me a unique perspective apart from the traditional planner. Check back often as we continue to update on the events we love, the events we planned and the events that are coming up !

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grooms will love this !


Brewers Apprentice;


They provide you with a place to create either seventy-two 22-oz. bottles of your own hand-crafted beer or mead, or twenty six 750 ml. bottles of your favorite wine! How awesome is that your own personalized beer !

Forget monogram water bottles !

I think this is an awesome way to involve your groom or plan a beer making outing for your groomsmen !


And in an extra special hooray to females everywhere they are completely women owned !

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio