Read all of our Wedding Coordinators Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Me

My photo
Weddings, Parties and everything in between ! My love of watching the seed of an idea flourish brought me to wedding and event planning. My extensive travel and non-profit event planning experience have brought me a unique perspective apart from the traditional planner. Check back often as we continue to update on the events we love, the events we planned and the events that are coming up !

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And Speaking of destination weddings...


At the below mentioned resort I had the misfortune to spy a young beautiful bride drenched in sweat due to her traditional ball gown for a beach ceremony. Unfortunate and horrible for pictures this could have been easily avoided. This inspired me to find some cute and cost effective alternatives for a beach or casual wedding. I also think these would be great as second dresses since they are light and fun.

**Click on the picture and it will take you to its owner**





0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio