Read all of our Wedding Coordinators Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

About Me

My photo
Weddings, Parties and everything in between ! My love of watching the seed of an idea flourish brought me to wedding and event planning. My extensive travel and non-profit event planning experience have brought me a unique perspective apart from the traditional planner. Check back often as we continue to update on the events we love, the events we planned and the events that are coming up !

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Haven CT Wedding

I recently had the great fortune of performing as the wedding coordinator for K and D in CT. Here are some teaser pics of their gorgeous wedding. It was so much fun ! She had some really fun ideas and everything went off without a hitch !Add ImageI was happy to be a part of her special day. Hit me up via email for reviews on Amarantes by the Sea and some of her other vendors.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio